December 9, 2011

Alan Dershowitz speaks for me!




Interestingly, I mentioned this very thing two days ago here.
In my opinion, these anti-Israel voices do not understand that in similar circumstances, is there another state that would more humane? Even as it faces the most difficult challenges of any state on earth, born of decades of continued aggression that has morphed from conventional to asymmetric, Westerners hold Israel to a standard that cannot be attained even in normalcy and peace: perfection!
I challenge any anti-Israel crusader and self-styled human rights advocate who may stumble across this site or post to take up Professor Dershowitz.

Name one country in history with a better human rights than Israel when faced with comparable military and strategic threats.

I hope others disseminate the challenge likewise.

(Tip to CiF Watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment